This post contains a number of links that are helpful for exploring and changing your core beliefs.
- Core Beliefs and Depression workbook
- Developing Balanced Core Beliefs workbook
- See also "The Work" by Byron Katie
- Universal Beliefs list
- Unhook Negative Beliefs with EFT defusion
- See also "Filters or Schemas"
- EMDR list of Negative and Positive Cognitions
- EMDR Schema Focused History worksheet
- EMDR Core Belief Clusters
- Core Belief Inventory
- another Core Beliefs Inventory
- Core Beliefs and Self Esteem "I'm a failure," "I'm not good enough," "I can't do anything right," / "I'm not lovable," "I don't fit anywhere," "I'm bound to get rejected," "people I love will always leave me."
- Core Beliefs and Relationships
- Challenging Negative Thinking
- Negative Beliefs about Food
as told by bex
"Then, pick a new belief. Use “I am (new belief)” instead of “I am not (old belief)”—your brain will register it better and it’ll feel more empowering."